Press Release: Bridgeporth to Attend African Mining Indaba
For more than 19 years, the Investing in African Mining Indaba in collaboration with its partners in South Africa and the African continent, have channeled billions of dollars into the African mining value chain. The Investing in African Mining Indaba is the world’s largest mining investment conference, the world’s third largest mining conference, and Africa’s largest mining event.
Global professionals including key mining analysts, fund managers, investment specialists, and governments clearly define Mining Indaba as their preferred venue for obtaining the most current economic and mining developments from the world’s leading experts on African mining.
Bridgeporth will have a stand (#360) at the Cape Town International Convention Center. Bridgeporth looks forward to seeing you there.
FACTS AND FIGURES OF MINING INDABA
- 20 YEARS OF ESTABLISHMENT
- 7,800 + of the most internationally-diversified and influential professionals in African mining (10% growth vs 2012 [record breaking year])
- 107 countries & territories across six continents represented in 2013
- 45 African and Non-African Government delegations in attendance in 2013
- 1,800 international companies represented in the 2013 delegation
- 400 sponsoring companies representing an impressive sampling of the world’s largest mining companies by market cap
- BILLIONS OF US DOLLARS of foreign investment have been channeled into the African mining value chain throughout the last 19 years of the annual Mining Indaba.
- R336 MILLION in revenue has flowed directly to the local Cape economy throughout the last 5 years of Mining Indaba (2006-2012).
Bridgeporth is a specialist geosciences company founded in 2011 by an expert team of professionals. It was created to provide multidisciplinary geoscientific and non-seismic mapping services to a range of national and international operators in oil and gas exploration, mining, corridor mapping, and research. Bridgeporth can project manage, acquire, process and interpret a variety of high-res geosciences data, whether it’s gravity, magnetics, LiDAR, hyperspectral imaging, photometric, or radiometric.