Corporate Social Responsibility
Exploration expeditions, especially in developing countries, are often high-profile as there is a strong potential for economic development resulting from successful natural resource production.
On the ground, it is crucial to maintain a social license to operate. Investments in CSR ultimately translate into the ability to bring projects on-stream more rapidly and avoid delays caused by community or stakeholder unrest.
Bridgeporth has a zero tolerance approach with respect to its Anti-bribery and Corruption policy, procedures, and implementation and complies with all applicable laws and regulations of the countries in which it operates.
Bridgeporth’s approach proactively anticipates and addresses issues associated with the environment, human health and safety, process safety, and community involvement. It ensures that all stakeholders that may be come in contact with Bridgeporth are fully-informed on the upcoming project.
Bridgeporth has developed a rigorous HSE field policy which is signed off by both its crew and clients prior to the start of any project. Operations are audited by Bridgeporth management throughout the project cycle and it encourages the use of independent audit of aircraft and base of operations by clients throughout the data acquisition process.
Bridgeporth crews are also covered with an insurance programme well in excess of legal requirements with full health care and medevac coverage. All crew members have received extensive first-aid training and an annual medical.
Bridgeporth is committed to engaging only in sustainable, environmentally-friendly practices. It uses technologies that are completely passive measuring instruments and do not in any way have harmful effects on the environment or ecology of the regions in which it operates. It’s operation leaves no footprint on the survey area as all data is acquired from the air.
- Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest quality geoscientific services as possible.
- We will accomplish that by adhering to our core values: Excellence, Customer Satisfaction, Ingenuity, and Integrity.
- Excellence: We will deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement, and lead through our competence, creativity, and teamwork.
- Satisfaction: We believe in respecting our clients, listening to their requests, and understanding their expectations. We strive to exceed their expectations in affordability, quality, and on-time delivery.
- Ingenuity: We will remain thought leaders by effectively applying advanced technology, innovative practices, and sound business management. We add more value at lower cost with faster response.
- Integrity: We operate as one firm. We maintain consistently high standards for service and people so that we can always bring the best team of minds from around the world—with the broadest range of industry and functional experience—to bear on every project.